Friday, April 1, 2011

Back on track!

.......April fools ;)

I'm just kidding! But hopefully I can take this weight loss game seriously now. I stepped on the scale the other day after a binge...

Let's just say all my work this past summer and past spring went to waste. The 8 pounds I had lost is now all back on. Booooo. But rather than dieting this time around, I'm teaching myself the benefits of incorporating exercise and focusing on what I can have, rather than can't. I've also been experimenting in the kitchen which has been very exciting and rewarding. I discovered my new favorite treat! Strawberries + peanut butter... yummmmmmm.


1 tsp organic peanut butter melted and 4 ounces of strawberries


Icecream and caramel topping??? April foools!!!! :) It's actually...


1/2 cup fage greek yogurt and 1 tbsp agave nectar and .5 ounces of pecans!

This is another personal favorite: my veggie pizza omelet :)
1 egg, 2 egg whites, chopped up carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower and .5 ounces cream cheese.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Good morning to meee :D

Also, I wore my favorite outfit today at work :)
My outfit screams: edgy, trendy, confident, and casual :)

What are healthy treats you allow yourself to have? What does your favorite outfit say about you?




PS......

I'd like to introduce you to my boyfriend, Wretched, the big blue frog. I love him with all my heart. <3 We had a movie day and these pictures were taken sometime last week. We watched the Tourist together. :) The Tourist is definitely a must see. For all of you who love a good love story, see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment