Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I swear pancakes are the most entertaining meal to make!

With this batch I used 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce, 1 egg, and then blueberries and strawberries! Topped off with pure maple syrup...
Although this is my go-to meal lately, I think I need to put a stop to the pancake madness. It's an obsession! I also am currently grieving over the food baby I'm tied down to - THANKS TO EASTER FREAKIN WEEKEND! Let me tell you somethin' about Easter Weekend, okay?! Exam crunch time and a family get together with lots of food should not be scheduled for the same day. Stressful/emotional eating habits and a thanksgiving eating type of holiday with the family do not compliment eachother at all. I'm upset. Every time I look in the mirror. I turn sideways and see the little monster!!! I look bigger than girls who are already 14 weeks pregnant and know the sex of their baby!!!! NOT OKAY. Food baby... be prepared to be destroyed!!!!!!

Yummy squash!!! It's my favorite vegetable<3

My sis taught me how to make this yummy dish! It's beyond awesome. Thanks Danielle!

I had eaten healthy all day long until I found some naughty little treats in the pantry... If you know me well, you know that peanut butter is my biggest weakness. So naturally Reese's are my favorite. Reese's > Lauren. Winners every time. :( How will I ever get the abs I want for this summer?!?!?! Here's the plan: workout hardcore for at least an hour each day + eat mountains worth of vegetables for calories with no excuses. Wish me luck....??? :/
Tonight's chocolate adventure: Fail. If you click on the picture and enlarge it... you'll notice (excuse my crappy handwriting) that I had an intake of a whopping 2,298 calories. Last time I checked people consumed that amount of calories to gain weight. Woe is me. Tomorrow's a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment