Thursday, April 7, 2011

Lacking energy.

Thursdays are a a$$ whooping. Literally. I wake up at 5:30. I climb stairs all day long from class to class and eat only around 600 calories before I come home around 4. School goes from 7:45-3:45. Ouch. It's longer than the average school day. I'm supposed to make dinner for my sister and I soon, but laying sprawled out on my mom's bed is soooo much better than being in the kitchen. ;)

During chemistry lab today, this nice black guy Raymond started talking about food with Danielle and I; but not just any food: NAUGHTY FOOD. You should have seen the looks on my face and hers. We lit up like never before. It was equally my worst nightmare and happiest dream. I could have cried on the way home... we pass Jet's Pizza on our carride home. Ughhhh...

I did make a yummy treat to go along with my spinach feta cheese omelet for breakfast this morning though! :) Mashed up banana + melted blueberries.


& just a heads up... last night's dinner was such a hit, that I'm making it again tonight. I had leftovers too... so I need to cook up the rest of the raw chicken before it goes bad. 

*A few hours later...*

Okay, so I have a confession to make...
I made another banana treat :) This time... with chocolate and coconut... mmm! :)

The before & after shots! I used 3 dark chocolate kisses like I did with the blueberries before... melted them in the microwave for about a minute, but continued to take them out to stir when needed. I added a tablespoon of unsweetened coconut for texture and about half a banana to compliment it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment