Friday, February 25, 2011

Feeling my tummy shrink! :)

My stomach looks smaller from my side profile, but I love the feeling of being able to suck in my stomach tighter than I was before. Since I've incorporated vegetables in my breakfast, and kicked my dessert eating habits to the curb, I'm noticing a change in my energy and my body. It's been very exciting watching my body change, but not justify how well I'm doing with a scale. Today, I had planned on working out, but I just had a migrane the entire day and I was exhausted after work. I did manage to workout twice this week though, so I am satisfied! My goal had been 3 times this week weightlifting, but I guess I'll just have to make that next week's goal ;) or maybe I'll attempt a workout tomorrow after work. <3<3<3 I'll post pics up soon of my breakfast!

Tonight I met my mom and sister at Costco's after work. I was happy I did because we met some nice strangers with four kids!!!!!!! They let us try some of their figs and we ended up buying them! It's my new found looooooove. Here's a picture in case you have no idea what figs look like ;)

They look a little odd, but they are fantastic!!!! This will replace my old desserts that's for sure! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment